We provide trainings to Behavior Analysts and other helping professionals on the following topics:
(Note: Attendees will be eligible to earn BCBA CEs)
- Sexual orientation: Working ethically with gay, lesbian, bisexual, asexual, and queer clients.
- Sex and gender: Working ethically with intersex, transgender, and gender nonconforming clients
- Acceptance and Commitment Training: Be mindful, be flexible, and do what you value
- Relational Frame Theory: Basics and applications for efficient instruction
- Other topics based on organizational and staff needs
To schedule a training tailored to the needs of your organization, email us at UpswingAdvocates@gmail.com.
Upswing Advocate’s approach to research is radical. Rather than starting a project that is set in stone, we seek out feedback from study participants every step of the way, and that feedback shapes what we research, and how we research it. We prioritize consent, respect, and inclusion, with a focus on topics that will make a real-world difference for people in the LGBTQIA community. To hear about our current research projects, email us at UpswingAdvocates@gmail.com.